Smoke damage clean up
A homeowner in Van Nuys, CA awoke to a guest house filled with smoke caused by a smoldering appliance. Soot covered every nook and cranny of the structure including their bathroom. SERVPRO of Chatsworth/Stevenson Ranch set-up air scrubbers to cleanse the air of residual chemicals, particles and other contaminants and began HEPA vacuuming all surfaces in the bathroom. Next SERVPRO of Chatsworth/Stevenson Ranch provided a detailed cleaning of this room, taking apart the cabinet, vanity, window and light fixtures to ensure all soot was removed. Our team also sponge cleaned all the walls and reassembled the bathroom back to its original condition. SERVPRO of Chatsworth/Stevenson Ranch completed the cleanup job by scrubbing the floors and now this bathroom was ready for the painter to complete the work. This homeowner was astounded this disaster was cleaned up within 7 days!